Experion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.
- Establish and Implement best standards in the industry in achieving the company goals
- Responsible for complete design review of all services in accordance with project intent, local and international standards
- Establish and recommend Design Basis Report for all projects
- Establish and maintain services budget and cash flow for all projects
- Responsible for all services productivity analysis, verification, monitoring, and expediting design activities,
- Shall Familiar with local regulatory requirements concerning power distribution, civil defense requirements, etc. Cultivate working relationship with such authorities
- Check designs, drawings and cost estimates received from the consultants and ensure their conformity with government regulations and bye laws
- Responsible for collating all data and documents required for submission to statutory bodies including MOEF and implementation at site
- Initiate and Maintain the qualification of MEP (sub) contractors, equipment’s/material vendors and maintain the database of vendors based on their credentials
- Conduct detailed review of tender documentation for each service consultants set of tender documents for completeness and rationalization of interfacing
- Responsible for evaluating the detailed estimate of various services
- Prepare/procure service estimates
- Responsible for review of Tenders and Technical Evaluation of Consultant document, BOQ, specification and finalize vendors
- Initiate and conclude Value engineering workshops, constructability studies and analysis, and related cost and time comparisons in relation to MEP works
- Responsible for Change Management
- Oversee Consultant implementation of design quality assurance program, MEP design interfacing, and checks on completeness on tender documentation
- Provide assistance as required to the execution team in the setting up QA/QC Systems at the site
- Coordinate with Project heads/engineers deputed at site regarding services works
- Site visit to check the quality and progress of the work as required
- Preparation & settlement final approval of drawings. Discuss technical aspects of electrical system with consultants
- Coordinate and ensure successful testing and commissioning of all systems and services and equipment
- Handing over the details of Designs for execution purposes.
- Ensure documentation of as-built drawings, instruction manuals, etc
- Organize work & train staff organization on projects
- Relevant experience in construction of residential & commercial projects or similar industry with high quality standards.
- Should be a core professional in monitoring the projects with high degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced, flexible, team based environment.
- Should have thorough knowledge of administrating construction site(s)
- Should have knowledge of IS/BIS codes on services
- Should be dynamic, result-oriented and a team player.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.