1 Sourcing of land deals in line with company's stated focus cities/areas
2. Tracking of deals
3. Site visits for land parcels which have potential
4. Doing prelim financial analysis for such deals
5. Doing in depth market analysis of viable deals and running financials
6. Data Analysis and data mining.
7. Preparation of notes for senior leadership for deal approval
Coordination with departments for deal closures.
8. Product brief post closure based on micromarket /customer research
Overall should be working on end to end deal closures.
- RERA regulations ,
- Understanding related to local bye laws and other regulatory issues affecting development,
- Market trends and demographics,
- In-depth market analysis, asset classes, various geographies, report preparation,deal notes,knowledge for procedures of closing transactions.
- Financial models for real estate deals
- Competition mapping through secondary and primary research
- Micro-market assessment for price and velocity
- Ability to keep updated with regulatory changes and challenges
- Design and cost understanding
- Customer research for product development
- Negotiation skills
- Networking skills
- Analytical ability
- Customer orientation